Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Calling Grufty Jim (& the rest of you 2)

60 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Re: short shrift
Nov 10, 2002, 15:41
i think the Guantanemo Bay option is the best one... and why restrict it to just the government MPs? I'm sure we can find enough cages to put the whole lot of them into, including the Lords lot.

Incarcerate them without trial, refuse them any legal representation, refuse them any contact whatsoever with their families or the outside world in general, ignore all international and national laws about the treatment of prisoners... and why? Well, because we "think" they might be a threat.

Frankly, i KNOW that the government of this country is a threat. Not just to millions of Iraqis (though that's perhaps foremost), but also to every person in this country not earning an MPs salary, who might find themselves needing health care, or education, or public transport at some point in the future.

Clare Short - and anyone else complicit in this sustained attack upon their own population; this probable attack on another population; this active support of the US decision to flaunt any international law that they find inconvenient... for shame! The lot of them are 100% more deserving of locking up and forgetting about than anyone rotting away in American cages on Cuba.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index