Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Calling Grufty Jim (& the rest of you 2)

60 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

Knockando
Nov 09, 2002, 01:35
Jim,
I can't email you even with encryption. Even if you were here I would write down what I had to say and then burn the paper afterwards due to the current security services abilitys and scruples.

Lets just say my pacifist friends have already discounted my methods ( why is the peace movement handicapped by so many pacifists ? That is a joke btw).

However, my plan is good tactically if not strategically. I on my own could stop temporarily the flow of fossil fuels in Scotland at least, if I wasn't committed to NVDA. And I personally might, since I don't see violence against property as violence, and I would also accept a few possible indirect British deaths if it would stop many many Iraqi deaths.

Now if lots of people want to help ( perhaps 30 people nationwide) I have a plan to stop the flow of oil using purely pacifist non violent direct action techniques, in the whole of the UK for perhaps a week.

Just like the last oil blockade but with different more appropriate tactics. If I get some support then I will visit you personally and write down the plan of action, but people who are interested would have to be prepared to be be beaten up and arrested and villified.

As for your critique, then you should be able to write it without me being anymore specific, it is your philosophy that I seek. Say my tactics do stop the flow of fossil fuels in the UK - what do you think of that strategically? And don't try to appeal to the possible local loss of life, that concerns me little compared to the big picture. Bear in mind if I do this I will never get out of prison until the current regime falls. I expect even acting alone to cause fewer local deaths than a firemans strike for example.

It will not be my intention to take life, but to save it, and I am prepared to be reckless saving lifes.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index