Topic View: Flat | Threaded
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited May 14, 2015, 14:03
Re: Cat Stevens...
May 14, 2015, 14:01
Sin Agog wrote:
I don't know if you've ever heard of the Mafia/Werewolf roleplaying game, but I'm equally bad at guessing who's the bad guy when I play that. I get absolutely convinced one guy is evil, with a mountain of flaky evidence to back up my theory, only to end up being dead wrong and torpedoing the game for the village. I'd make a shit sleuth.

believe me when I say what ya see is what ya get for better or worse. the only time I used a different name was when I was banned by the mods YEARS ago for a very heated exchange with someone else who I think also was banned. I never have used any other "handle" to play games nor would I warts and all this is me. I don't hide behind a mask like the troll that stalks our halls cause he's to much of a chicken shit or just likes to try to stir things up.I am the king of run-on sentence's and the improper use of your,your'e there,theyre,their!! LOL

And Lawrence Bedbugs sound fucking terrifying my niece works for the four seasons in Manhattan and they run into that problem from time to time.that would freak the hell out of me!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index