Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Apr 24, 2015, 23:40
Re: 'Great' Britain
Apr 24, 2015, 23:02
Captain Starlet wrote:
Interesting article that not only denounces the likes of hopkins but also points out the spate of ill informed rhetoric that permeates much of today's press. It's quite worrying (for me anyway) that the idea of us and them is getting more publicity, instead of looking at people as humans.

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2015/apr/24/katie-hopkins-cockroach-migrants-denounced-united-nations-human-rights-commissioner?CMP=fb_gu

Why give racists more ink? Let me tell ye this boy (as Rab C. Nesbitt would say).

I got chucked out of Australia.Imagine being chucked out of a country you were quite happily living in?

I was married to an Australian citizen. She was married to me and she was allowed to live in London. No questions asked. Due to good immigration policy. I had wife at the time and a then we went to Australia. We fell out. Green card? - fucking joking - having been together for seven years. There was even a time when she wasn't even allowed into England from France. And there was even many a time being separated in airports. Next..girlfriend, because she has a grandparents is allowed to live here in the UK as long as she wants? I think the points system is reasonable for staying in a country...but not for effectively deportation. I didn't get arrested. I even worked as a registered psychiatric nurse in a prison hospital for the state of NSW.

Try work that one out?

Now that is unfair.

And I made the OZ points system. Still could.

Why chuck me out of their country just because I fell out with my wife?

U-Know! Forum Index