IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Edited Jan 13, 2015, 20:10
Re: Jihadists meet satire with bullets
Jan 13, 2015, 20:08
billding68 wrote:
Sin Agog wrote:
Well everyone knows where everyone in this thread stands, so drawing this out won't achieve much, but I don't think there's much pussyfooting afoot. I'm not pretending to believe what I believe so as not to offend the legions of Muslim Cope fans who read this forum, and you're not parrotting this Washington Post bullcrap because you're researching your role in an upcoming Sean Hannity biopic. I do think your never once raising an objection to the thousands and thousands of dead brown P.E.O.P.L.E. which the U.S. and the 51st State I live in are responsible for does sort of discredit your opinions on murdah. How is beheading someone any worse than killing them from behind a switchboard or a rifle? If there really is no middle ground to mass murder, then also condemn those who are responsible for the biggest mass, i.e. your own government. That is unless you believe white meat is a hundred times more valuable than brown meat.

"My people" do not walk into a crowded shopping center to blow themselves and as many people as possible up. "my people" do not approve of kidnapping children for the purpose of fucking them or selling them to someone who will fuck them. do not confuse warfare with terror attacks they are not one and the same. I do not run my government and don't agree with all there policies but I know they don't Condon those types of acts nor does the military as a whole, which cant be said for extremist Islam.

http://www.salon.com/2004/07/15/hersh_7/
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index