Topic View: Flat | Threaded
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited Jan 13, 2015, 04:34
Re: Jihadists meet satire with bullets
Jan 13, 2015, 04:32
Sin Agog wrote:
You wake the fuck up, Jack. Your channels and your papers are softening you up for forthcoming escalations, and you're lapping up every line you read and hear. This is a big world, and there's something sordid at the heart of man we're only very slowly beginning to overcome. Atrocity is being committed on all sides (though again, I do firmly believe whoever's doing the most killin' is likely the most culpable, and that's us, yo), and the meadya can pick and choose from those atrocities to paint any country, or any peoples, any colour they please. And they do. Right now their ire is not being directed at the conglomerates who rule and ruin this world, and who have our politicians in their pockets. That may have something to do with the fact that cats like Murdoch have a huge amount invested in the weapons industry, and if his rags and stations sell a certain narrative, other stations will start to tell the same tales by osmosis. I'm not saying everyone has a crystal clear conscience out in the middle east, but that, like us, the horrible things are being done by a loudmouthed, pushy, bossy, over-assertive minority, and the rest of the population, who are the ones who tend to field the bombs and bullets we rain down on them, are kept completely in the dark, as they spend their free hours making ends meet.

so let me get this straight. killings in the u.s. by terrorists the wests fault? killings in Europe the west fault? killings in the U.K. the wests fault? killings in Australia the wests fault? killings in Africa the wests fault? killing in the middle east the west fault? killings in the Philippines the wests fault? AT WHAT POINT DO THE TERRORISTS GET THE BLAME??? Enough of the bullshit we are not the ones pulling the godamn trigger in all these places! Islam does NOT mean peace it means surrender (look it up jack) surrender or what? ask a radical.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Islam
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index