billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Re: Jihadists meet satire with bullets
Jan 10, 2015, 18:19
Captain Starlet wrote:
billding68 wrote:
Captain Starlet wrote:
I see where you're coming from there, and I do agree. I see the attacks in the west as a result of our own actions though. The powers that be in the west, primarily the US and UK, have essentially painted huge targets on the countries and on the people who live there. If you rattle people up, attack their countries and values it's obvious there's going to be reprisals, such is always the case.

For attacks in our own countries we can't blame the people who we've bullied and stolen from for decades for getting pissed off eventually.

Luckily these people do represent the very small minority of people who join these groups, I won't compliment them by calling them Muslims as they're about as Muslim as I am the King of England!

Aren't IS the group the US were supporting in Syria?

Absolutely the P.C. media fed whimpy ass response expected eventually from someone. We are not to blame for attacks in France anymore then we are to blame for the kidnappings and scores slaughtered by the boka haram in Nigeria. These attacks are meant to intimidate and scare people back in line not to regain lost land or freedoms for their people this is not a organized military attack in response to another this is an act of jihadist terror. To say this is a small minority of people...well they sure do get around don't they? Asia,Africa,europe, Australia,the U.K., the U.S, Canada...Etc...must be using frequent flyer points to get around.and these groups themselves identify as Muslim that's not a tag placed on them.

Absolutely the ignorant uneducated troll like response I expected from you!

I think yours is the ignorant , bury my head in the sand and spread my checks response. The world has taken enough from these " fringe minority" groups . It's time to take out the trash and end the madness and murder that these peace lovin folks are dishing out. Enough being bullied by these groups,enough of being told we can't satire or speak of their beliefs while having ours dismantled enough of sitting back and watching thousands killed,beheaded,raped and sold. This is crazy ass shit and it needs to stop. To blame the west for this " fringe elements" actions is an act of cowardice or stupidity or both.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index