Jihadists meet satire with bullets

90 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Re: Jihadists meet satire with bullets
Jan 08, 2015, 15:28
I 'get' where you're coming from, however, the violence perpetrated by would-be defenders of Mohammed is not all a reaction to western hegemony, nor is it all directed at westerners.
Islamic fascism for the most part victimizes Islam! Muslim deaths are primarily not the work of the west, but of other Muslims.
This is not strictly a 'west vs. east' struggle, not at all. Shiite vs. Sunni, Sunni vs. Shiite, Sunni vs. Sufi, etc.... the extremists mostly target other Muslims, not westerners. So while I'm with you in regards to acknowledging western complicity in the middle east's troubles, I will never agree that violence against people who's 'crime' is satire is warranted, or that attacks on other non-military innocents is warranted.
Extremists who blow up or shoot or behead innocents, journalists, cartoonists, or any other non-military person don't qualify for my sympathy, nor should they for you. I say this with the clarification that I'm not particularly sympathetic to those who 'just follow orders' and disrupt whole nations, leaving them open to worse fates at the hands of thugs like ISIL.
And as for those who gladly spill blood for whatever cause... religious, nationalist, or just because they get their jollies killing brown foreigners, I have total contempt.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index