Young, Nazi and Proud

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Re: schizothreadic
Nov 06, 2002, 11:38
Sometimes I just can't hide the fact that I'm stupid, I'm certain you fully understand that feeling.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Re: schizothreadic
Nov 06, 2002, 12:02
I do. I do.

Glad I'm not alone.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: oh come on!
Nov 06, 2002, 19:43
yeah haha see Ian Dunkin' SMiff's "please tories, lets all be nice and get along I'm doing me best" speech the other day? Incredible to remember how indestructible and immovable they seemed at one point. Hmmm do I sniff a portillo-ey odour of leadership contesting?
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Re : wanker
Nov 10, 2002, 13:20
I'm sorry, but I find the colloquial use of the word "wanker" to denote a nasty unlikeable person, rather than its literal meaning - i.e. someone who does not currently have a sexual partner, - highly offensive to us singletons. It's bad enough having to resort to masturbation without having one's condition associated with every Tom, Dick and Harry in the world who harbours nasty, unpalatable personality traits. You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself for this distinctly un-PC lapse, RiotGibbon.

PS Only joshing. Agree with you about schizophrenia as well. One of the more common myths about mental illness, not that there aren't many other misconceptions which are just as unfounded.
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index