Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Rusell Brand - Revolutionist?????????????

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Biastrangler
10 posts

Re: Rusell Brand - Revolutionist?????????????
Oct 27, 2013, 00:31
my ass!
how can you all guys give credit to this fuckin' idiot, he's nothing less than the sub-product of sham, fraud who only practices the power he got over you all through medias. There's only to open your eyes to see how fake he is. And so what now, he even got the dumb nerve and inconstancy of using Shelley's quotes, the great Shelley i mean...what a shame! he's all the opposite of what Shelley would recommend. Every sucker that passes for revolutionary actually is bullshit, only big mouth & nothing real, synthetic worldliness, pop-starisZation using people misery & ignorance for the purpose of private monopoly, fuck off!
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Oct 27, 2013, 01:18
Hello.

Welcome to Head Heritage.
Biastrangler
10 posts

Oct 27, 2013, 01:23
Vybik Jon wrote:
Hello.

Welcome to Head Heritage.

Thank you my dear. Need to heat up a bit.
moss
moss
2897 posts

Oct 27, 2013, 10:39
Biastrangler wrote:
my ass!
how can you all guys give credit to this fuckin' idiot, he's nothing less than the sub-product of sham, fraud who only practices the power he got over you all through medias. There's only to open your eyes to see how fake he is. And so what now, he even got the dumb nerve and inconstancy of using Shelley's quotes, the great Shelley i mean...what a shame! he's all the opposite of what Shelley would recommend. Every sucker that passes for revolutionary actually is bullshit, only big mouth & nothing real, synthetic worldliness, pop-starisZation using people misery & ignorance for the purpose of private monopoly, fuck off!

Welcome - glad you got that off your chest ;) Must admit that I first thought he was heading for a role as Che Guevara, he has got the long hair after all....
Astralcat
Astralcat
742 posts

Edited Oct 27, 2013, 11:09
Oct 27, 2013, 11:07
Captain Starlet wrote:
Which point is he stating? The stupidity of not voting or the pointless of the empty revolution talk? Seriously we people can't think for themselves and see for themselves that this country's shit then we've got bigger problems than we thought!

That's certainly a major problem. A Pig trough mentality elite and a bread and fucking circuses/complicit mainstream media pumping out mind numbing shite and propaganda. Voting for any of the three main parties is just voting for more of the same neo lib global free market bullshit. Turkeys voting for the proverbial Xmas.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Oct 27, 2013, 13:14
Don't vote you maintain this bullshit system, that's common sense! If you need to be told what to do by this tool then so be it, personally I'd rather be able make my own decisions and act in a way that creates positive change, not maintain the same shit we've got now. Cameron doesn't want you to vote, that's why he wants to relax the emphasis on voting, you don't vote he stays in! It's that simple! So go ahead, don't vote, this wander stays in and don't expect any thanks from those of us that are trying to create positive change.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Edited Oct 27, 2013, 15:56
Oct 27, 2013, 15:54
Astralcat wrote:

He doesn't defend Cromwell's treatment of the Irish. He calls them an 'arsehole' for 'starving and murdering them'.

Yes, I know, I read it too, that's not what I'm saying!
He'd be a lunatic to defend Cromwell for that!
I don't think Brand's a lunatic, just a bit naïve, maybe. Slightly tiresome, but that's just my opinion.
I do vote, and believe it or not, the Scottish independence one is very, very important to all of us up here and if Brand thinks I'd be better off meditating or summat I'd say yes, maybe afterwards dude, but some of us gotta address the real world first.
x
Astralcat
Astralcat
742 posts

Edited Oct 27, 2013, 18:15
Oct 27, 2013, 18:15
sanshee wrote:
Astralcat wrote:

He doesn't defend Cromwell's treatment of the Irish. He calls them an 'arsehole' for 'starving and murdering them'.

I don't think Brand's a lunatic, just a bit naïve, maybe. Slightly tiresome, but that's just my opinion.
I do vote, and believe it or not, the Scottish independence one is very, very important to all of us up here and if Brand thinks I'd be better off meditating or summat I'd say yes, maybe afterwards dude, but some of us gotta address the real world first.
x

Your initial post clearly says that he defended Cromwell's treatment of the Irish... so you can't decipher information correctly, and then suddenly you didn't mean that at all via Sooty's magic wand. Meditation is good for you. Have a pakora. Peace and Love, and good luck with your conception of the real world. You're going to need it.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Oct 27, 2013, 19:55
Astralcat wrote:

sanshee wrote:

Astralcat wrote:

x

Your initial post clearly says that he defended Cromwell's treatment of the Irish... so you can't decipher information correctly, and then suddenly you didn't mean that at all via Sooty's magic wand. Meditation is good for you. Have a pakora. Peace and Love, and good luck with your conception of the real world. You're going to need it.

No, I wrote.
http://www.headheritage.co.uk/headtohead/u_know/topic/69959/threaded/886636

Oh dear me. I'll capitalise to elucidate.
See, the second sentence reads
'As in the case of the Irish HE defends RE Cromwell's treatment of 'em.'
I DOES NOT read 'HE defends Cromnwell's treatment of the Irish' at all!!
It clearly means, 'the Irish he defends in regards to how Cromwell treated them'
Read it again, if it's still a bit complex, don't blame me.
Oh and if meditation will end me up with an attitude like the one you just gave out, no ta.
No magic wand or editing has went on.
You'll see, original post is intact.
You've seen only what you wanted to see.
How enlightened.
So I won't wish you pakoras or anything other than try not to be so blimmin' rude.
x
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Oct 27, 2013, 22:22
I sort of have a problem with this kind of thing. Not specifically with Brand, but with the idea that change can be brought about by somehow polarising around some charismatic or famous figure.

Just seems to me that the victories claimed by ordinary people came because of the old mantra of agitate educate and organise, not because of the celebrity endorsement of a cause.
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index