Topic View: Flat | Threaded
stray
stray
2057 posts

Edited May 11, 2013, 14:14
Re: Fantasy Political Funeral
May 11, 2013, 13:57
jshell wrote:

This is where the EU is heading and why we MUST leave it asap. The EU is moving fast towards a Communistic horror.

Not going to bother replying to this paranoid and clueless tirade tbh, except to say those words don't mean what you think they mean. Communistic ? Moron. Read the communist manifesto and stop confusing communism with the state capitalist systems that Russia and China had.

Oh go on then. The big fucking point is that I do not fucking want a govt of this country to be allowed to run itself, nor to set all its laws own laws without the checks and balances Europe provides.I don't want to see our economy fucked beyond all repair by being charged/punished when trading with Europe.

Yes the EU is fucked, so ? Pulling out of it will not help at all. Not remotely, so stop being silly. The mess is less to do with the EU and more to do with a bunch of cunts playing the derivatives market for their own ends. If you want to talk undemocratic power, they are the undemocratic power, banks. Not fucking European Ministers riding the gravy train. Get some perspective. Apart from UKIP even the most ardent euro sceptic on the right would never be dumb enough to actually pull us out of Europe. But hey, why not ? It would speed along a revolution here when we're all fucked after all ;)

Edit : you sound like one of those American Tea Party nutters who think communism and fascism are the same thing. Oh wait.. my mind has just remembered your previous posts and conspiracy theory promting babble. I shouldn't have bothered replying really.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index