Topic View: Flat | Threaded
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Edited May 06, 2012, 18:44
Yesterday in Luton ... some fackin' nazis marched
May 06, 2012, 15:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaZaK3DKsq0

Went to counter demonstrate but having done a lot of that we thought rather than listen to yet another round of union speechs and Martin Smith being the lovely but predictable antifa he is (bumped into him both off our heads at Sbtrkt gig). So we went of and infiltrated, fuck that was scary!! Right amongst them at their march gathering point feeling incredibly exposed, lots of stares cos only one of us had a shaven head, got rather uncomfortable after 20 mins so we headed off. Significant confrontation with a older casual type goading a black police officer and his special constable colleagues at one place we were trying to get behind the cordon. He suddenly realised he was surrounded by a small group of antis staring at him. Apparently we should get hair cuts and jobs, several of us have jobs and the significant difference being we are not racist wankers.
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Re: Yesterday in Luton ... some fackin' nazis marched
May 07, 2012, 12:30
Sounds like a gig I was at late last year
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

May 07, 2012, 16:59
Hah! I know what you are talking about! I had the experience a few years ago, meeting some round the world bikers and then discovering that the video they thought so funny was the racist twat himself, major discomfort and spluttered angry stunned excuses and erm sorry gotta go *whoosh* That's Hucknall for ya!
Moon Cat
9577 posts

May 08, 2012, 17:33
anthonyqkiernan wrote:
Sounds like a gig I was at late last year

Glarp!
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

May 26, 2012, 03:50
Well. you need to make sure you are on the right crusade...with the right activists...this is basic. No point leaving anything to chance these days, otherwise you run the risk of: losing the focus of the theme...and at worse, losing complete control, as your activity is totally high-jacked by somebody else.
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

May 28, 2012, 01:15
mmm....dangerous "haircuts" ...scarey!!
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

May 28, 2012, 14:04
Hee, feels feckin stupid to say it but amongst that many skinheaded pissed far right people having hair was like an identifying mark, or felt like it >>shiver
Wiggy
1696 posts

Jun 23, 2012, 14:26
The f*ckers are marching in Bristol on July 14th - same day as Gay Pride!!!
Should be interesting.
EDL have invited Bristols gay community to join with them on the day. Can't see many taking up the offer.
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Jun 25, 2012, 13:15
Yeah I saw that, the EDL LGBT division is two people now I think, we saw them sloping off during the afternoon in Luton.
U-Know! Forum Index