Ian Tomlinson unlawfully killed

86 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
keith a
9570 posts

Re: Ian Tomlinson unlawfully killed
May 15, 2011, 21:09
[quote="PMM"]

Once again, you do so derisively (you consider it nonsense) but you will not actually attempt to qualify why you think it's nonsense.

[quote]

Paul, I wasn't remotely derisory in my first reply. I just said sorry but your analogy didn't work for me and I left it that as I've got no beef with you at all. I thought that was a polite reply.

However, the further belated prodding has made me feel like you were jumping on some Keith-must-explain-himself to the nth degree bandwagon, a situation which reached its peak with Merrick writing that someone saying "I think it's very rational actually" can "also be seen as inviting response" whereas if I'd written the sentence "I think it's very rational actually" I would be getting requests to justify it. One rule for one...?

Well, sorry, I'm not going to be bullied by Merrick, you or anyone else. I will write as much or as little as I want to and if I think something is crass I reserve the right to say without writing War & Peace about it or not explaining what I consider to be the bleeding obvious. Despite the persona I might have got myself here I'm an amenable fella who will weigh up both sides of any disagreement but I reserve the right not to change my mind about something if that is the case.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index