79 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
machineryelf
3681 posts

Edited Oct 22, 2010, 15:37
Re: Cunty Cut Cut Cut
Oct 22, 2010, 13:27
ratcni01 wrote:
I'm self-employed no pension, job security, sick pay is the norm and has been for over ten years, I forget those are things a person might have.

My wife works in education and has seen it from both sides, luckily [at least for now] she was put on a permenant contract, but before she was at the mercy of the system which favours the for want of a better description the pushiest & most single minded, useful traits in a venture capitalist, probably not so ideal in teaching

Adding to the frustration is that she feels that finally they are starting to make inroads thanks to input from the labour government to turn around the damage caused in the NE by Thatcher [before any Condems start bleating on, I live here I've seen what happened and I won't reply because I Know what her policies achieved] only to have the entire thing dismantled by Dave & his cronies as they try to turn us intio little u.s.a

The most appalling thing is that if works and all these cuts overturn the deficit the dimmer twins will be hailed as heroes and bugger the human cost, and if it fails the poor buggers in it up to their necks will still be in it , with the consalation prize that a whole bunch more folk will be there with them.Lost on the swings, lost on the roundabouts and another generation lost on the tory scrapheap

edit btw meant to say the original wasn't a dig at you, my reply looked a bit curt when I viewed it again
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index