Spending Review

79 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
jshell
333 posts

WTF!!!!
Oct 21, 2010, 14:51
mingtp wrote:
With you on that Squid. Good point, well made.

No, no it really wasn’t, nor well made. The banks have to take their share of the blame, that’s agreed, but they are banks, the EPITOME of capitalism, but without whom we couldn’t survive. So, who has their hands on the reigns? Who didn't control the banks and actually removed controls? The Chancellor, that’s who. His fiscal mistakes exacerbated all of what was happening. In 2007 I was working in the US for a couple of months. I could see where things were going, and if it happens in the US, it happens in the UK a few week/months later. So, I made preparations. Did Brown? Did he fuck, and he’s supposed to be the expert! He sold the bullion reserves at rock bottom, trashed the pensions and failed to react on the economy.

I understand some of the unswerving support for Labour on here, but fuckers forget that they brought the most democracy-damaging control-freakery we’ve ever seen. Orwell’s ’84 didn’t go as far as these cnuts. Illegal costly wars! CCTV on every corner, email snooping, police out of control, DNA database that you stay on even if innocent, the start of the benefit cuts, the fuck up of drugs laws – I could go on.

I don’t like the Tories, but I hate the Brown/Bliar pact even more for what they’ve done.

Someone tell me why you like Labour so much after what they done????? I do not understand how anyone who believes they have a jot of righteous political action in their body can support the party that would force ID cards on you. Maggie’s nearly dead, move on FFS!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index