Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 06, 2010, 22:36
zephiloyd wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
I do not deny the holocaust, but I do question the figure six million, there is simply no evidence for it, it was more like one or two. However, due to your programming, you probably want me imprisoned for saying that.

I don't know about imprisoned, but I'd certainly like to see you get the f*ck away from this forum for saying that. As someone whose family suffered at the hands of the nazi scum I find that comment deeply offensive, and it isn't my "programming" FFS.

The Holocaust was awful, but why is it offensive to question the number, why should it be accepted without question that it is 6 million, I do not undertsand this? If there is nothing to hide in this respect then why do the authorities go to the lengths of imprisoning historians who question the number? One cannot be imprisonned for questioning the number Stalin killed, so you have to ask what are they trying to hide, by threatening historians with prison.

You really don't get it, do you? By bringing the numbers into dispute you are not only playing into the hands of the people who would deny that the holocaust took place, you are making light of the most awful atrocity of the last century. And as for "historians", don't make me laugh - people who dispute the holocaust are nazi sympathisers, simple.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index