249 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
zephiloyd
66 posts

Edited Oct 06, 2010, 02:55
Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 06, 2010, 02:52
grufty jim wrote:
You're digging yourself into a hole here, zephiloyd. The more you write, the more like a conspiracy-theorist caricature you sound.

See, the thing you need to understand before going any further is that you are not presenting new information to most of us. You're listing things that many of us here (by and large) already know about. The reason people aren't taking these things seriously isn't out of a fear of change, or of being deprogrammed. It's because they've already thought about them and concluded that they don't make much sense.

I don't believe that you can confidently speak for other people in saying that they have done research on this subject. At least months solid research on the net is required before you be confident in dismissing this stuff due to the amount of material required to view due to the extent of the deception.

grufty jim wrote:

But I completely understand the impulse to believe in these kinds of conspiracy theories. In fact, if you'd met me 20 years ago, I have no doubt we'd agree on much. But ultimately I came to realise that conspiracy theories are primarily a defence mechanism.

20 years ago, there was very little information available about conspiracy, now with the net, and the fact that they are approaching the end of their creation, their activities have accelerated to such a degree that it is blatantly obvious after a few weeks research to those who chose to explore this. But counterproductively the groups fighting to hide this information are also in full throttle. Psycholigical warfare has been working through the mainstream on the public without their knowledge. This creates a huge clash between conspiracy theorists and everyone else.

grufty jim wrote:

See here's the thing... the world is messed-up. Our civilisation is unravelling at the seams and the observant and sensitive among us can tell it's happening. There's a growing knowledge that something is terribly wrong with the way humanity is running its affairs. And it's much easier to deal with that knowledge if you pin all the blame on a shadowy cabal. A handful of evil men behind the scenes.

But they have been engineering society for hundreds of years behind the scenes, I have seen the evidence. It is impossible to ignore its impact upon humanity

grufty jim wrote:

Similarly, if the chaos of the modern world gets too much, then reducing it to the machinations of a secret society brings it all back under control. Conscious human control, even if not our own. The world is the way it is because of an evil plan, runs the myth. And it's a myth that begs for a final act in which the secret society is defeated and the evil plan replaced with a good plan. It's a myth that seems dystopian at first glance, but holds within it the seeds of a utopian dream.

I completely get it. But, sadly, the world is not the way it is because of an evil plan. The world is the way it is because of a hundred million bad decisions; some big but mostly small ones. Thoughtlessness, carelessness, a lack of vision and foresight... all mixed up with a healthy dose of petty greed and sheer laziness. These are the root cause of the cracks appearing in our world.

And while I'm a great believer in the power of myth -- more so than most -- I'm also aware that there are times when it's not appropriate. Times when it obscures the truth rather than communicates it.

See, these shadowy groups of wealthy men do exist in boardrooms, country clubs and mansions. They do make decisions that enrich themselves at the expense of the masses. And they do give the orders that send troops into battle. But it's only when you see those people as symptoms of a systemic problem, rather than the cause, that we will ever hope to change the way things are.

Sir, these people of whom you speak, who you acknowledge do exist are occyping levels above government and manipulating both sides, whilst the public are unaware. How can you take this for granted and not recognise the necessity for its exposure. It is wrong to think they have no power, they have complete power over anyone who only believes the mainstream view. But their power is smashed when their plan is exposed.

Anyone who talked of the Bilderberg group up until very recently was regarded as a nut, because it was a conspiracy theory. High powered politicians, royalty and business bosses attend, and create our political futures without our involvement, they work for the interests of global power, which is not in the interest of the individual. Until the last 2 years nothing was reported to the press. I quote

David Rockefeller (1991): “We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination [read as 'democracy'] practiced in past centuries."

Former Nato Secretary-General Admits Bilderberg Sets Global Policy

http://www.infowars.com/former-nato-secretary-general-admits-bilderberg-sets-global-policy/

If this plan is in our interest why are press not invited, and furthermore why until recently have they been instructed to cover it up?
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index