Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 06, 2010, 10:17
zephiloyd wrote:

William Blake: another freemason:

I will not cease from mental fight
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
'Til we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land

David Icke's witterings I can ignore, just. As for William Blake being in on 'IT' you are talking utter bollocks, and you clearly know absolutely nothing whatsoever about Blake's philosophy.

Juvenile nonsense.
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Oct 06, 2010, 10:18
If it's lunacy, then explain why. Thumbing your nose doesn't help disabuse someone of their lunacy, nor does it bring the rest of us reading any closer to agreeing with you. It just makes anyone with a point to make - lunatic or wise - less likely to do so because they don't want to be insulted.
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2553 posts

Oct 06, 2010, 10:36
And at best imperialist crap!
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Oct 06, 2010, 11:06
Blake was a mystic revolutionary and anarchist. A new 'Jerusalem' was an entirely symbolic representation of overthrowing the established world order.
Myers
Myers
151 posts

Oct 06, 2010, 11:50
You would like me to explain why 12 foot lizards infiltrating the royal family is lunacy?
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2553 posts

Edited Oct 06, 2010, 11:57
Oct 06, 2010, 11:55
People used and abused that for imperialistic and empire building gains. Blake wouldn't have wanted that, just as Elgar and Holst wouldn't like to see how their music has been so badly hijacked.

edit. I'm sure Haydn would feel exactly the same way.
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2553 posts

Oct 06, 2010, 11:55
Sorry put that in the wrong line see below :-(
mingtp
mingtp
2270 posts

Oct 06, 2010, 12:25
zephiloyd wrote:
The word Nazi stands for National Zionism, the Nazis purpose was to create the state of Israel, by killing the Jews who did not agree with Zionism, this would then be used as a politcal weapon to establish the state of Israel.

Dude, that's beyond crazy into offensive territory. Fuck off.
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2553 posts

Oct 06, 2010, 12:37
mingtp wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
The word Nazi stands for National Zionism, the Nazis purpose was to create the state of Israel, by killing the Jews who did not agree with Zionism, this would then be used as a politcal weapon to establish the state of Israel.

Dude, that's beyond crazy into offensive territory. Fuck off.

Agree, utter rubbish!
jshell
333 posts

Oct 06, 2010, 12:59
zephiloyd wrote:
dodge one wrote:
The other thing too....you seem to be on the verge of tears that no one is taking you quite as seriously as you'd hoped.
Well poor fucking YOU !
I think though, that there are a couple of folks here who will take you on as special project.
Perhaps they will long windedly try to talk you down from your ledge too.
Not me though.

All I wanted was for people to look into it. You don't have to believe me, you just need to research it like I did. But people will not, and make their replies all about the messenger. I can provide sunstantial evidence that the education system, government and mainstream media is persistently lying to the people, yet you have formulated your views as a result of the information you have been programmed with via this media, this is why they are called programmes. Do you still think there are WMDs in Iraq?

Perhaps some of us have. Perhaps you don't give us credit, because you cluster-bombed the place and presented yourself as a bit of a loon.

9/11 conspiracies are busted. They are busted by peope with sound engineering experience. I got hooked up in it, cast an engineering eye'd view and could see it was bollox. Quite frankly there are unanswered questions, but the majority is bollox.

There have been many doomsday religions. Some even committing suicide for their beliefs, but the rest of us just get on living. That's the way it is... That's the way it'll be after 2012. By the way, what's the correlation between the Mayan and Gregorian calendar? ISTR there were somne years missed out.

The Bilderbergs are no secret. Mandelson is a member, everyone knows this but they still vote labour, I thought Brown (and Mandelson) are 100% complete, control-freak arseholes, but Lizards I don't believe.

The old Masonic plot. Well, that's always a cracker. My family has a history of Freemasonry and I joined, and became elevated to find out what the Big Conspiracy was all about. I was disappointed as I joined what in effect is an amateur dramatics club, where all the 'secrets' are avail on the web and it's a dying organisation. I personally know a 32nd degree mason (There's only 33 degrees), believe me, he's not in on any great New World Order conspiracy. It's not a threat to anyone. I don't practice anymore, I got bored quite frankly.

There it is.
Pages: 25 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index