Global Fascist Dictatorship

Pages: 25 – [ Previous | 111 12 13 14 15 16 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2550 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 06, 2010, 22:43
With you m8, 100%. There is no need for anybody to be reading that crap! Cheers Ming!
mingtp
mingtp
2270 posts

Edited Oct 06, 2010, 22:45
Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 06, 2010, 22:45
zephiloyd wrote:
research indicates that it goes into central Earth, to the group soul of lucifer, Earth is hollow and inhabited by other beings, tribal people's history confirms this, as do the writings of Freemasons, Tolkein, C S Lewis and Lewis Carroll. See how it fits? The freemasons know secrets about the world, and some, like the above expose it through children's literature. There are entrances at the north and south pole, and the aurora borealis is the cenral sun interacting with our atmosphere. Then right at the very top, seems to be the council of nine who live in/on Saturn, and probably some sort of god after that.

The hatespeach is almost less frightening than the fact he believes that the "Earth is hollow and inhabited by other beings".
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2550 posts

Oct 06, 2010, 22:53
But Tolkein and the other authors certainly didn't write about what he is ranting about. We know why they were written so why is he bringing them into it and rewriting history. I think that last two words are close to mark. Does he believe himself? If yes, that is really very sad!
mingtp
mingtp
2270 posts

Oct 06, 2010, 22:58
drewbhoy wrote:
Does he believe himself? If yes, that is really very sad!

I'm beginning to think this has got to be a wind-up. If it is, it's in fuckin poor taste.
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Oct 06, 2010, 23:01
dodge one wrote:
Not everything is worth debating or discussing or analyzing or what the fuck ever.

I totally agree. But we do owe it to be civil to those who haven't been uncivil to us, and if you really are so right then it shouldn't be hard to say why. The more outlandish summat is, the easier to debunk it in a few short sentences, as has been done well on this thread. But I think that just throwing personal insults doesn't debunk anything, and just turns a forum into an infantile shouting match. Folks here, yourself included, are smart enough not to do that, and still not have to wade through extensive debates.

If you post something here it's presumably because you think your perspective should be heard more, that the world would be better if they understood that perspective. So doing things that switch folk off when easy alternatives are at hand kind of undermines the point of posting anything in the first place.

One of the main points of having discussions in public is to inform the thinking of the reasonable people reading, and it helps to keep them in mind when you're writing.
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2550 posts

Edited Oct 06, 2010, 23:03
Oct 06, 2010, 23:03
Cheers Ming, I know I try to be funny most of the time. But this isn't a funny subject and I find almost all his comments in bad taste. So as well as sad, not clever as well!
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Oct 06, 2010, 23:03
Unfortunately i am sure its not a windup.
I had the sad misfortune to have to work a job with a guy once who's poor sad head was just as full of these cospiracys as Zloid here. He wasnt a racist though. But the nonstop Natter from him did make me want to assault him on many occassions.
People/Sheeple.....clutch at straws.
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2550 posts

Oct 06, 2010, 23:06
Hello D1, agree with you as well. But I still don't like reading that type of crap!
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Oct 06, 2010, 23:13
Sorry Merrick,
I just have an uncanny bullshit detector.
I refuse to get as ass'd as you do about some across the table shouting.
Its a way of life here in New York. I love it.
I treat respect in kind, and bristle like a Badger at stupidity. I make zero apologies for that.
This ass hat Zloid isn't worth a minute of my respect. I saw it coming.
You want to enlighten him?
Be my guest.
D1
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Oct 06, 2010, 23:18
No one that has any grip on their sanity subscribes to it.
That part i can deal with....poor sad fucks are everywhere. They need love too.
But Zoid here has something a bit more insidious going on inside that squirrel cage of his.
And I call him out on it !
Pages: 25 – [ Previous | 111 12 13 14 15 16 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index