3 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Re: * *
Sep 24, 2010, 15:35
Moon Cat wrote:
No probs dude. You can always leave dramatically and then come back! Works everytime! 8^)

Do you care to provide PROOF of my "leaving Dramatically"?
The way i recall it going down was that a very insulting POLL to anonomously slag off a particular member{ie: ME} was posted by one of the more weasly sychophantic members here.
If that was not bad enough, said dirty little chicken of Beezelbub accused me{FALSELY} of trying to subtravert his dooshy and cowardly POLL. THAT NEVER HAPPENED.
More than that though, the little potatoe faced pipin-sneezer self edited out all the comments that people posted on his 'Little' device that called HIM out as a doosh. Sad thing all around really.
What can one expect from one who has spent his entire life living under the grace and expense of others though......
Some folks rail against the powers that be there whole lives, and yet gladly except the stipends.
I never could understand that.
That's how i remember it Moony.
D1
P/s: this thread was a real accident, i meant it to be the I MISS BRANWEN thread over in the Antiquarian section. It was only upon posting it that i realized it was in the wrong forum.
I see no reason to carry on with this thread, and so i will lock it.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index