Public Sector Workers - Reality Check

193 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
pooley
pooley
501 posts

Re: Public Sector Workers - Reality Check
Jul 10, 2010, 12:27
Hi pmm. Am doing this on iPad and it is hugely difficult. So forgive me if I don't answer all your points.

Maybe not in this thread, but merrick does say that all police are compromised agents of the state. It is me and maybe a few others who have been saying some individual cops are bad, and some are good. So we agree on that

Yes they do follow orders, and protect some laws they don believe in. That's ten job I'm afraid. I work cow a publisher, we publish a lot of books i think are iffy. Should I say I won't work on them?? What if the postie disagrees with junk mail, should he refuse to post it? A wonderful way to hand in your notice

nd as I have said before, it is crazy to expect the police to believe in every law they uphold- you would have to change the entire force every time a law is changed

As for the protesters causing trouble thing. It wasn't merrick who suggested they didn't exist, but someone did. I think it is in this thread. They said they didn't exist, and then said they were sidelined in same sentence. I will find it, if you don't just not when I am on iPad lovely machine, but not great for this kind of thing

I do know what an agent provocateur is. It's two things, and one of them is a fantastic get our clause to pert d violent protesters don't exist. I'm sure both happen.

Finally thank you for taking the time to argue this properly, and not jest shout abuse. Far too little of that on here these days. You are a gent
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index