50 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
pooley
pooley
501 posts

Re: House of Commons Committee advises end to NHS funding of homeopathy
Feb 24, 2010, 14:00
tingltangl wrote:
NO SHIT! Given that most of the members of the committee are well known critics of homeopathy there was fuck all chance of it getting a fair hearing.
Having practised homeopathy for 10 years I now have a case file chock full of effectively administered placebo!!, so do my colleagues. The vast majority of my clients have chronic conditions that do not resolve by themselves and most of them have been on numerous conventional drugs prescribed by their GP, for whom the "placebo effect" has been woefully inadequate in relieving their suffering. I know that all of this will be batted away as merely "anecdotal evidence" and therefore worthless. Well its not fucking worthless to my clients, but then what do they know.

The line "Homeopathy has no evidence to back it up" is a crock of shit and makes me want to weep with frustration. I`m running out of space now but do ask me to back up my claims Merrick and i`ll do my best.

I'm sorry to say this, but homeopathy is complete and utter bullshit. It's about time a grown up NHS with a cash shortage woke up to this and stopped funding sugar pills.

Water with memory, the very idea...
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index