witchcraft

36 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Wotan
Wotan
606 posts

Re: which craft?
Jul 16, 2002, 21:47
Whatever your belief or religion, its an acutely personal thing. How many times have we closed the door on the Sally Army or those nice Mormon or Jesuit boys with their smart suits and headfull of answers?

a Belief is just that, a conviction in something, an aspiration to a concept or whatever - its not something you should use to beat others into submission with because you think it is RIGHT!!

A witch or a pagan or druid or whatever should have the right to stand proud and declare their belief without being laughed at, shouted down or stoned. People get steamed on homophopia, but do gay people become incensed or feel threatened by straights?

I have a very personal belief, which borrows from a lot of natural religions such as pagan or wiccan etc, and also reflects 4W common sense stance, its mine, it works for me and I cherish it - I dont go around beating the crap out of people or bothering them at home with pamphlets, but it doesnt make it any less real.

Its not you thats odd Freyja, its the rest of the sheep. Difference is, youve looked up from munching grass and seen the shepherd.

x ride on - and its a lovely name btw

w
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index