witchcraft

36 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Re: witchcraft
Jul 16, 2002, 09:20
Surely it's about time that ALL religions were made illegal!?

Not one of them is truly any good and they are all infected to some extent by power seekers who will use people's undying faith and belief to their own advantage.

I know that the way you describe a pagan's good side is what we all want to see people behave like, but so is the ideal of Christianity (at least seven of the ten commandments aren't all that bad really as a way of life).

First of all to gain 'acceptance' stop calling yourself a 'pagan'. What is that? A word invented by Christians! Call yourself a Worshipper of Gaia or of Athena or of Dyonisis whatever, but don't use their negative word for yourselves.

Secondly STOP HIDING! Shout about it. How much work do you do personally to heighten awareness amongst the populace?

I'm a non-believer and proud of it. I believe that gods exist - they have to because so many people believe in them that they have been given existance. As soon has everyone stops believing in them though they disappear - gone - poof - no more! I treasure the earth beneath my feet and care for all that surrounds me, but I do not need to attach a belief system to it as told to me by some heirachy of priesthood.

My religion? ... common sense ... the best one there is - and I ain't very good at practicing that most of the time.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index