Urgh, I've been duped!

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
AgentOrange
AgentOrange
221 posts

Urgh, I've been duped!
Jul 10, 2002, 13:39
I just discovered that my favourite treat, tartex spread, is made by the evil empire of nestle. The buggers never wrote their name on the packet. I recon thats why its going cheap at the health food shop, cos they got wind of the truth and are discontinuing it. Grrr, tha makes me seethe...
AgentOrange
AgentOrange
221 posts

Re: Urgh, I've been duped!
Jul 10, 2002, 13:42
http://www.babymilkaction.org/pages/products.html
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Jul 10, 2002, 13:55
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
RiotGibbon
1527 posts

Jul 10, 2002, 14:11
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargghhhh

there are others, but not the same ...

bastards ... and After8's ...

RG
AgentOrange
AgentOrange
221 posts

Jul 11, 2002, 10:27
Im told the granovita one is nice. But I bet you cant get it in green olive flavour. <SOB>
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Jul 11, 2002, 13:34
Just the thought of getting anything in green olive flavour is enough to send me sprinting for the bacon :-)

Sorry, I'll get me coat!
Estelle
89 posts

olives
Jul 14, 2002, 19:47
Don't talk to me about olives. Got invited to a mate's leaving do and didnt realise it'd involve a meal. Meat! The only option available was a bowl of unstuffed green and purple olives, probably straight outta the jar and vinigarry as hell. It wasn't even a very big bowl, but it was still too much. Then I had 3 1/2 hours of speeches and presentations to sit through. Not wonderful.
Nestle are pretendig they dont own Tartex. Wonder why... heh. Not good idea to eat too much of that if youre female anyways.
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Female things
Jul 14, 2002, 20:30
>> Not good idea to eat too much of that if youre
>> female anyways.

Pray tell me more. Not heard anything on this front before.
AgentOrange
AgentOrange
221 posts

Re: olives
Jul 15, 2002, 09:18
Yeah, whatya talking about?

Its that time of year when the office starts planning the christmas dinner. Urgh, memories of watching all the meat eaters gouge themselves of whole birds when I've already polished off the tiny slither of filo pastry that was considered the "vegetarian alternative". Its christmas so I can't complain (?!), but I did pay the same amount as the meat eaters!
Estelle
89 posts

Re: tartex
Jul 15, 2002, 20:48
Thrush.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index