63 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
giantleech
37 posts

Re: Sarah Palin For president?
Nov 26, 2009, 21:03
Lawrence wrote:
giantleech wrote:

52.7% of the American electorate (including dead people conveniently 'registered' to vote by ACORN) already made a 'poor choice' (a 'horrendous choice', to be more precise) by voting for the disastrous Barrack Hussein Obama as the President of the USA.

Maybe. Actually I didn't vote for him, in spite of what you think...

But I'm thinking if a Republican is gonna win in '12 it'll have to be someone with brains. And I don't wanna say Palin doesn't have brains, but she just doesn't have enough.

If the Republican ticket winds up being Palin/Rubio, expect to see the Republicans win the 2012 election in a landslide.

You know Palin 'has brains' but, at this point, you can't yet convince yourself that she has 'enough.' I'm betting your perception on that matter will change (in the positive) in a shorter amount of time than you might think (despite the clearly naked partisanship of the 'mainstream' media and their hysterical and more and more impotent and backfiring 'boy who cried wolf' methods of attempts to smear her.)

Coming up as well for the future of the Republican party on the national stage: Mark Rubio (VP for 2012), Bobby Jindal (he's going to be great), and Elizabeth Cheney (superb.)

After the wipeout of Democrats in the coming 2010 congressional election and Barry being being unceremoniously thrown out on his big floppy ears in 2012, the future of the Republican party (and more importantly, the nation itself) is looking very good indeed!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index