State of confusion. another 30 billion

82 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Shelby Mustang
Shelby Mustang
605 posts

State of confusion. another 30 billion
Nov 03, 2009, 21:57
Can somebody here help me. i'm a labour supporter. i'll never vote to keep tories out via stealth, i'll always vote for labour.

stay with me on this.

how can i justify my position as a labour supporter in this day and age when yet another 30 billion goes to the banks.

i'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but i would have thought that that would be just about it then yeah? political suicide?

as i say, i stopped buying a newspaper three years ago due to being continually incensed but i listen to Radio 4 in the mornings to keep semi abreast of the political situation.

i've told you my political beliefs and duly don't expect the shit to be ripped out of me, so if there are any folk out there want a dig, have a dig at me some other time yeah? i'm smarting enough about the catastrophic mess our country is in as it is.

what's actually left to be proud of amongst all the shit? is my question and please can someone explain to me why another 30 billion would seem like a good idea when i see the fat cat fuckers driving out of London in their Scuderia Ferraris and Porsches every evening...
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index