Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
It's really gonna kick off (well....maybe)

90 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Jim Tones
Jim Tones
5142 posts

Edited Oct 23, 2009, 11:18
Re: It's really gonna kick off (well....maybe)
Oct 23, 2009, 11:17
Stevo wrote:
Think that went pretty well. Griffin looked like a cackling idiot.
Jack straw looked almost human next to him and Bonnie Greer was sassy & I think i'm in lurv.
Didn't Griffin think it was a bit of an xmas present though? Think I need to re-watch, shame i-player doesn't work over here.
might think it might turn up on Pirate Bay, but not sure if Pirate Bay still operating right.
stevo

Before I saw it, I thought it may actually explode into one of those old US TV Geraldo Rivera Show type blow-outs.

Griffin was well and truly slammed down a few times.
I noticed that conservative 'baroness' Sayeeda Warsi, slithered out of her usual damning views on homosexuality, which I thought was a bit of a joke, I couldn't believe ol' Dimbledor after questioning her, he ended up not pushing it i.e. if you are pushing one bigot into the pit (even a more 'accepted' one), then push them all in.

Although, to Dimbledor's credit, he did mention uber-fascist Farrakhan in passing.

I found it strange how Jack Straw wouldn't (or couldn't) really comment properly on Immigration, even when goaded by members of the audience (of all races).

Chris Huhne just gives me shivers. I don't know what it is, I just think think he's lying in whatever he says, saying things just for 'effect' as it were-

So, yeah, all laughable except for Bonnie Greer.

Still, I suppose it wasn't a 'normal' edition of Question Time.

Has anyone thought though, does it mean that Nick Griffin will appear on QT again?

If he does, will it be in front of a West London audience again or a Bradford audience?
Which would probably be a different kind of show to say the least (i.e. more hostile)

The UK newspapers have had a ball with it all though, with one even stealing from ol' Billy Bragg with "Dedicated Swallower Of Fascism"
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index