Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
It's really gonna kick off (well....maybe)

90 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Re: It's really gonna kick off (well....maybe)
Oct 22, 2009, 11:32
Well put. He'll either do as you say and talk about uncontroversial stuff, or be shouted down, argued against, made to look a fool, in which case he can whine about a hand-picked audience chosen by the Marxist BBC blah blah blah...poor little Nazis...we're the victims etc etc etc

According to Today there is a clock on the BNP website counting down to tonight. This has done nothing but make them feel good. They were full of internal fighting in the last two years, many wanted Griffin gone and now he's done what he said he would - got them into establishment politics, all with the help of the BBC. Well done. If I was a Nazi this would be a proud day for me.

Maybe this is a red herring but the BBC is funded by taxes, and long may that remain the case, but so is my job. if I was found to be using the public library photocopier to produce BNP newsletters don't you think I should have action taken against me? I certainly do. I'm not saying that action should be taken against anyone, just that public funds should not be used to peddle race hate.

x
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index