Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
It's really gonna kick off (well....maybe)

90 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Shelby Mustang
Shelby Mustang
605 posts

Re: It's really gonna kick off (well....maybe)
Oct 18, 2009, 23:14
it's an odd one isn't it? shit as the BNP is they do have rights. that doesn't mean we shouldn't throw stones and drop grand pianos on them from thirteenth storey windows when they walk past but alas they do have rights.

the entertainment value of watching the idiot paint himself into a corner is surely worth running the risk of being called a nazi by the telegraph though.

i haven't heard an interview on the radio yet that hasn't ended in the interviewer decimating the interviewee with some stoopid question like (the other day on R2) on the subject of people coming to our country to find work and people that live here and are british and work.

'so you feel you have more in common with a white Polish man than a British Asian man?'

'............... yes' (in a mousey voice because he knew if he'd said 'no' he'd be betraying his partys ideals)

and so they'll always be sitting fucks...i mean ducks!

i realise the radio 2 thing isn't the exact wording (the 'yes' is though so you can take that to the bank) but i'm sure the jeremy vine show is on some i player thingamyblog somewhere
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index