Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Why is the right wing defending these assholes?

6 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Re: Why is the right wing defending these assholes?
Sep 29, 2009, 19:08
pooley wrote:
handofdave wrote:
I've explained myself pretty thoroughly, I think, on that other thread. WTF are you suggesting, that now I'm morally bankrupt and should just shut the fuck up about every other injustice?

Thanks, Pooley.

No - I don't think you are morally bankrupt. Just seemed to be a certain lack of perspective when you put the two threads together.

You like Roman - therefore he can get away with drugging and raping a 13 year old girl because it was a long time ago.

You hate these people because they make a lot of money.

Hmmm If I had one bullet, and had to choose between the two, a child rapist would get it every time

Who does more harm? I hate to put it in these terms, but does a guy who throws thousands out of work to prop up profits for himself and his shareholders do less damage than one sleazy seducer? Does the anxiety and deprivations suffered by thousands of families become insignificant next to the suffering of one person? How many divorces, lost homes, abuses, even suicides follow a CEO's scuttling of their own people?

I fear that I'm being painted into a corner and being accused of defending child rape!

U-Know! Forum Index