Topic View: Flat | Threaded
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Edited Oct 01, 2009, 15:24
Re: Just heard on the radio...
Oct 01, 2009, 15:20
duckbreath wrote:

What has the Scottish Government to do with who sponsors Rangers and Celtic?

Eh, the fact that they have invested 2m in 'forwarding the health message' through amongst others Rangers and Celtic (as I've already illustrated) whose sponsors are Carling. They make 'alcohol'. Doh!

duckbreath wrote:

I never said I thought they were an ok lot - Have a go at them for Souter hypocrisy, Donald Trump etc fine by me... But -independent- researchers say linking alcohol units to price will reduce health inequality.

Based on one University study, just like the existence of WMD was.

duckbreath wrote:

Choose to believe a conspiracy if you want but the facts don't support it.

Conspiracy? I never said that. Facts? What facts? Ever heard the phrase lies, damn lies and statistics?

Anyway, let's make this the new way to deal with anyone with any dependancy (the main target here surely) - charge em more for it, Wonderful thinking. Increase the misery coz they deserve it, right? Don't even bother with things like increasing support services, just make em pay more, show em the hard way. When a hardened addict can no longer afford their fix, what do they do usually? Smart one, crime may go up now. And at the same time when it comes to violece realted stuff the govt gets off the hook in doing its actual job - policing the streets better (for trouble makers).

Anyway, the Souter thing ain't just about hypocrisy, it's the kind of people Salmond was to be associated with. Dangerous to say the least. And yes the Trump thing, now bullying people into giving up their homes to make way for em all to play f*cking high end toff golf. And you seen the state of Edinburgh recently? They're talking about clearing away all the Tram 'works' for Hogmanay then bringing it all out again!!

Incompetent beyond.

x
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index