handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Edited Mar 07, 2009, 09:21
'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' gone berserk
Mar 07, 2009, 09:19
Well, this is no surprise.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=87775§ionid=351020504

Radicalized Islam is now so reactionary and anti-west it's willing to openly embrace tyranny and human suffering propagated by their own, if it's in defiance of 'infidels'.

I'll grant that yes, the west, in particular the Israeli lobby in the USA is hardly innocent when it comes to rationalizing the suffering of the Palestinians.

But defending- even EMBRACING- a mass murderer who kicks nonpolitical aid groups out for spite?

What the hell is going on in the minds of these people? What do you call this sort of screwed up psychology?

And where does it end? The Muslim world is increasingly defined by these superpartisans... and it's not going to end well for them at the rate it's going. Egging on the west in the hopes for a 'glorious' bloodbath? Institutional martyrdom?

When an ideology goes so far as to accept indiscriminate killing, rape, even genocide! as 'moral'... it can't end well for them. Ask a German, or a Japanese person, who remembers how their own nations slid into barbarism against their 'enemies' and paid a heavy price themselves.

The fucking Mullahs are betting on the west to scale up the fight beyond Iraq and Afghanistan, and I don't think they even care if they prevail or not. It's almost like mass suicide.

It's downright pathological.
U-Know! Forum Index