U-Know! Forum »
Megiddo

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
AgentOrange
AgentOrange
221 posts

Megiddo
Jun 05, 2002, 09:24
aka Armageddon, where the end of the world begins. What are your votes for the identity of the 4 horsemen? The leaders of Isreal, Palestine, India and Pakistan, perhaps? But surely Bush must be in there somewhere...
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Re: Megiddo
Jun 05, 2002, 12:13
The four horsemen were never meant to represent individual human beings. Rather they are supernatural entities symbolising the methods by which 'the beast' (who *is* in human form - the anti-christ) causes humanity to destroy itself.

Dubya, thankfully, is just too stupid to be the anti-christ (unless it's all a big act - scary thought that) - though Cheney, Rumsfeld and Ashcroft all have a whiff of brimstone to them.
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Jun 05, 2002, 13:43
well that just goes to show how succesfull sharon's policy of trying to kill all the palestinians to stop suicide bombings was doesnt it.

quelle surprise
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Jun 05, 2002, 15:15
Megiddo : Always sounded like a huge sex toy or a toddlers attempts at saying he'd been to the toilet in a BIG way!

Too much shit happening out there now. Don't know what to think now. Media overload. Shutting off!

But Grufty's right no way is Dubya the anti-christ but he could be one of the tools - one of the four horsemen.

Well he's definitely a tool anyway.
Pete G
Pete G
3506 posts

Jun 05, 2002, 22:34
The Burning Bush?
Did you post on the croppy crappy forum? LOL
PeteG
Ps. If the world ends I'll probably be the last to know ;)
fitzcoraldo
fitzcoraldo
2709 posts

Jun 05, 2002, 23:36
The four horsemen would know their shit.
If it wasn't so fuckin tragically serious I would suggest the seven dwarfs (mental midgets), the three stooges, the crazy gang or my favourite..a confederacy of dunces.
U-Know! Forum Index