110 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: Carol Thatch
Feb 12, 2009, 15:39
pooley wrote:

As for not doing it to make yourself feel better, I don't believe you. I don't mean to be insulting, but I'm trying to be honest. I may be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

What on earth ? Why are you attacking somebody for doing the right thing because you don't think that their motives for doing the right thing were correct ? Seriously, please explain how this level of suspicious derision is worthwhile. A lot of us do know Squid personally, and yes you're wrong, and no it definitely isn't the first time. What the hell, your posts are just personal attacks now. Sort yourself out.

You're just doing it again aren't you ? Thrashing around trying to score points against somebody because you actually have no argument anymore. People have discussed the points you've made, found them to be shallow, hypocritical or counterproductive, or in short they just disagree with you. Rather than then simply backing off, agreeing to disagree, or sensibly defending your point.. You just stick out your tongue and attempt to continue with the weakest of Sophistry. Or we get stuff like this series of posts here, hysterically awful and ugly as they are 'Well.. I'm a better person than you, you're a fake, you only challenge (x) to make you feel better *sticks out tongue, again*' Listen to yourself, think hard about what you're saying here. Stop resorting to constructing strawmen. Stop projecting your dim view of others on any poor sod who genuinely tries to understand or debate with you when they refuse to just accept and agree with you. Just stop.

If, as you posted earlier in this thread you truly are annoyed with how its gone then lock it please, it's your thread. It would show some consistency.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index