Hijacking U-Know!
This topic is locked

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: Hijacking U-Know!
May 24, 2002, 02:54
Cos my fellow plepster, any one that posts something as contentious and mean as "Most of you.....hate to love"(BM III 2002), then doesn't have the cojones or decency to stand up and stick around and thrash it out deserves all the stick they get as far as I'm concerned.
Duck Call
37 posts

May 24, 2002, 09:51
http://www.cafepress.com/fbmiii/
spirit
182 posts

May 24, 2002, 10:28
would it be very rude to point out that we've been here before with jigsaw and there's a whole thread somewhere in the bowels of head heritage on this topic (substitute BMIII for Jigsaw)

xx spirit
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

May 24, 2002, 14:36
That's what I'm saying tho, ignore the meanie's, don't give them their own thread!!! It's far more civilised to ignore than to hound?

My fave moment in the godawful Branagh's Frankenstein "look out, it's a lynching mob!!!"

Anyhow, my jury isn't out on BMIII or anyone, he/she just is.
Plepster!

Aghyaaaaa!!!

Kudos to Duck Call for turning nastiness into humour!

Onwards!!!
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

U-Know WHAT!
May 24, 2002, 15:58
hMMMMMMmm? I lOIKe thOSE lONGSLEVED SHIRts Hmmm?
Mite GIT one OF thOse?
ThinKOuTlOuDiNcyBeRSPAced*
spirit
182 posts

Re: U-Know WHAT!
May 24, 2002, 17:07
I only want one if they have some of his verse on the back or possibly tour dates

xx spirit
12 bar
24 posts

Yes, very rude
May 24, 2002, 18:28
Barius Morkus III is no jigsaw, wasjig or avuOlives. Even a brief scroll back confirmed that jig had the kind of staying power only a really creepy person can muster up. BMIII is the biggest wussy in Wusstershire in comparison.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

May 25, 2002, 01:13
I am a destroying angel...I will have my vengeance! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!

:-)
pixie
111 posts

May 25, 2002, 10:44
i agree with spirit and caroline.
i think that giving someone a poetry section is abit pointless, bm posts for reasons known only to him / her and giving him / her a forum of their own would be useless, they would still post on here because to be honest who would go on it, and by their postings on all 4 forums it seems 'they' want to be heard.
sometimes i read them, and sometimes i don't, i may choose to answer i may not. my choice. after afew run ins with jig at the beginning which left me feeling terrible and i left this forum for quite awhile (as i know afew others did, unfortunaltely they still haven't returned). i learnt my lesson from it and decided to stick around, i guess barius is here to stay and its up to us to ignore him / her or answer when we choose....at least we know we won't get an answer now, as he / she remains mysterious and aloof...the only time anger was felt was as moonie commented.
peace and no peotry sections please!
p
x
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

May 25, 2002, 12:26
With you on this one, Pixie. I didn't dignify Jigsaw's idiotic postings with any form of response, and largely ignored any threads Jiggy started. I responded to the one or two points Jig made that were sensible, but otherwise, well, life's too short and I knew that I'd end up, as Pixie did, feeling bad about something that soooooo wasn't worth it.

BMIII is nothing like Jiggy - Jiggy was all in yer face trying to get a rise out of you, whereas BMIII is just mumbling to him/herself in the corner.

It's not like ignoring someone cos they disagree with you, it's ignoring them cos they can't actually communicate with you. If you don't like them, don't click their postings.
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ] This topic is locked

U-Know! Forum Index