handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Re: Teetering on the brink of the new Depression
Sep 19, 2008, 21:39
nigelswift wrote:
Creepbusting....
http://www.askforitback.com/?gclid=CPeXorjM6JUCFSAbEAodTTGLeQ

Forgot to say, the ruling will also apply to supercreeps, credit card companies.

I just submitted a complaint to the Federal Reserve.

... so if I stop posting, you'll know I'm being 'renditioned' somewhere by the goon squad!

Seriously, the freaking credit cards are eating me alive, too. Damned Chase hit me unawares with one of their little games where they send out a very anonymous looking letter that tells you you must answer within a week with a 'no I don't want that' reply, or they crank your APR up to 30%.

At this rate, unless I can start shoveling huge monthly payments at 'em, I'll be paying 300 percent interest on all my debt.

The other alternative is a 2nd mortage consolidation; Risky, but much lower rate. However, they're tightening those up CONSIDERABLY these days, with all the defaults.

And then there's a debt management plan, or even declaring, but both give you negative ratings in the process. I don't think I want to get cut off for the next seven years.

It's a real trap, and the government has let these pirates sail unmolested all over us. Naturally, and to a fair degree justly, it's our own faults for going into these deals, but the blatant favoritism towards the 'financial industry' is outrageous.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index