U-Know! Forum »
The Jamie Oliver Swindle -

64 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
mole
210 posts

Re: The Jamie Oliver Swindle -
Feb 01, 2008, 08:29
You lot really are up your own arses a times.

This section is supossed to be about free expression and disscusion.

Without the introduction of alternative points of veiw, you, I ,we, will never extend beyond our own state of conscieness

Yes my thoughts and views may be diffeent even and in your opinion even ludicrous.

But what gives you the right to call me names.

Yes I may me controversial, yes on purpose somtimes, I admit that and always have but never do I wage a personnel attack and call you names.

You lot in the main seem to retort to the child like state of mind and try to belittle and ridicule, because your belief system is so much better.

Just like Christian Missionarys who sourght and did destroy everything in there path. Even genocide

Now yes my views and thoughts may be outlandish and in your view ridiculous. But hey that’s no reason for a slagging when what you should be doing is exploring the possibility.

All new belief or political systems are at first a divergence form the mainstream and subject to persecution

You lot ostracise a lot of people,hence this site is populated buy a very tight community.

I don't know why I waste time and energy here.

The same post on alternative forums don't yeaild the same reation, to the contary the disscusion expands and grows in an intelllegent direction
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index