Topic View: Flat | Threaded
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Edited Jan 31, 2008, 18:41
bEWARE of the chip on your working class Shoulder in this accidental world
Jan 31, 2008, 15:40
Prophet?
Jamie Oliver is a fecken T.V cOok & a good one at that!
Whats wrong with that?

He has also brought a lot of jobs to Cornwall which has been a great help to the working class kids down ere! He has also proved that you can feed school kids nourishing meals for the same price as the crappy junk food they normally get fed at school! He is a good man not a bad man.

Mole *you* are the snob. I also come from a working class background ... a place called *Thurso* the most Northern town in the uk & yes they are ard as fuck up there! My Mum & dad are old & skint & always have been, but I don't whine on about how the Middle class or higher class folk are selfish and eviL. No I take people for what they are not what their class is.

And as for 2012 ....don't make me laugh you fake hippy...2012 is just a fecken number from the Gregorian calendar...it means nothing! The only thing that means anything is this moment in time & I'm not even sure if that means much in the grand scale of things?

You or no one on this forUm *really* knows whats in store for us here on space station Earth... this *most probably* is an accidental happening and we are simply a fLuke!!! A crazy wicked one at that!

Our world does not look like it was created for any purpose; indeed, I believe we understand it best when we see it as an accidental world. As far as I can tell, our world is not the manifestation of any deep principle or moral, metaphysical, or theological.

This is indeed divine Disappointment !
& you are a pOor lost deluded motherfucker of the highest order!

(((enough already... gone fishing)))
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index