U-Know! Forum »
The Jamie Oliver Swindle -

64 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
mole
210 posts

Re: The Jamie Oliver Swindle -
Jan 31, 2008, 12:41
Growing up in the sixtys a a child and the seventies as a young teenager We were poor.

Dressed on hand me downs and Jumle sales. Middle class twats would ironically look down at you but this niche has now become THE BOOT SALE.

Any way in the land that I came from Cars, Colour Tvs, and wall 2 wall Carprting were Luxarys. Credit Cards were for high power professional workers.

We had Coal fires and floorboards - treny must have in todays society

But we had big Gardens Hudge ones , With Chickens and Vegitable, fruit and herb patches. It was the "Good Life" - We ate well, not by choice but by necissity. There was no waste we were already green, waste became compost. Everything was repairable or recycled. Surpluss Sunday roast became Shepards pie.

The Councils idea was farm the land so we could eat in winter. Supermarkets were in there infancy.

Today and under the Thacther Goverment most of the Council houses have been sold. In turn the accompanying land has bee sold to errect rabbit hutches for desperate property owners.

In one Generation we have lost the knowedge. Jamie Blody Oliver is doing no more than my Mum and dad does. But today so callled Health living comes at a price.

Dont be suckered in. The powers that be create the poblem ( Nasty Food) in secret. They then offer the solution and the masses applaude and worship ant the feet of false gods.

Yesterday and thats only 30 or so years ago we knew how to be self sufficient. today we dont.

If the supermarkets have killed the village shops and have now intruded on luxuary items such as tvs and electrical goods. Even cloths and records.

What would you do if for some reason they closed , they are creating a dependancy. Without them and the knowledge you have lost you will DIE.

Jamie Oliver talks aboy heathy living but he still buys his ingredients from these coporate conglomerates.

We need to regain the lost Knowlege before we can even consider heathy eating.

We are on the Cusp of 2012 wen the forth age of man will dawn.

You can now slag me off, but these are only my thoughts and its you choice either to consider or reject. But remember ignorance is blind
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index