U-Know! Forum »
How to get rid of the turdman

9 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Annexus Quam
926 posts

Self destruction - cash and faith
Feb 23, 2002, 15:05
It was scary after Sep 11th to think about the aftermath, how America would take revenge. A brutal response to get re-elected was so bound to happen, I have even thought Bin Laden is Bush's best friend, that's why they never caught him and they'll never catch him. Too far-fetched I know but the terrorist act was clearly breeding ground for the filthy dick of patriotism to spring up at the first chance, appeal to the basic instincts and, voila! - a dumbwit's got a whole country giving head to him and waving stars and stripes at the same time.

Yet, these approval ratings now exceed my wildest expectations. One thing is true, most Americans (I hope) wouldn't be so offended by accusations of mass slaughter and crimes against humanity if they really sat down to think about it. To quote the Guardian again, 'they still don't know why they're hated'.

Now the US Government have the cynicism to refer to the 'rogue states' as 'the most dangerous countries with the *most dangerous weapons*. For fuck's sake, isnt' that precisely what the United Shames of America ARE? Nobody really believes North Korea can ever be a threat, the little bugger that has fucked up the country is too bothered with it or his southern neighbour to really care about the outside world. It's like the Soviet Union had never existed and the cold war had happened between Albania and the US.

Who's got the most dangeous weapons right now then (as well as the largest number)? Even anthrax is an American thing, quickly covered up in the midst of the Afghan show. Perhaps the problem is *within* the US, and not OUTSIDE. These tactics are so bloody typical of (bad) politicians.

But this time, it may get even worse for him - since Money and Religion are the only sacred things that define American culture and tradition, Enron may mean his downfall.

U-Know! Forum Index