How to get rid of the turdman

9 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Re: How to get rid of the turdman
Feb 20, 2002, 13:32
IDS becoming leader of the Tories is something that still mystifies me completely. Cos essentially what it means is that the "Tory faithful" believe that Britain really liked William Hague; they just didn't think he was sinister and Right Wing enough!

Or am i missing something about Duncan-Smith? Isn't he just Hague, but a bit further right? It's weird.

Oh, and did anyone see Bush's speech in South Korea last night? Excuse my shouting but; HOW IS THIS MAN GETTING GOOD PRESS???

He's clearly about as intelligent as your average chipmunk... i mean, the man can't string three words together! He stood there before the assembled world press, and spewed utter nonsense... i mean TOTAL SHITE... for 10 minutes. i just had an image of an intellectually-challenged redneck on a heavy dose of ketamine trying to "maintain". It's excruciating - but there's a car wreck quality about it all...

And then the next day you read about how he's got the highest approval ratings of any president; journos (not just American ones either) gush about his leadership qualities and how he's the perfect president for his times.

HE'S NOT! WAKE UP! PLEASE WAKE UP!

He's a dangerous fanatic who can't even manage to eat snack food and remain conscious at the same time! He almost never uses words above two syllables (seriously! unless it's the obvious ones, like "American" or "Terrorist") and then when he does, he gets them wrong (see the whole devaluation vs. deflation debacle that sent the Yen into freefall).

He really does my head in (does it show?) but it really really scares me that he's got such a high approval rating... cos if the American people genuinely believe this moron is the right man to be dealing with what's happening right now... well, i'm sorry, but that speaks volumes about where the American psyche is at currently. And no, i don't think Sept 11th is any justification for supporting this cowboy on his mission to start world war 3.

sorry for the rant.

ooops... i think that's the CIA at the door... if you don't hear from me again - look for me in Cuba. . . . . . . . . . .

U-Know! Forum Index