Register
U-Know! Forum »
you tube & israeli war protests

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
espsummer
340 posts

you tube & israeli war protests
Jul 25, 2006, 06:45
There are a lot of israeli war protests from all over the world on Youtube. Interestingly on US media telecasts there are virtually none and the only point of view that is being televised is the Pro-war viewpoint here of course..........
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Re: you tube & israeli war protests
Jul 25, 2006, 08:46
You in the U.S. ?

Makes you think, doesn't it?

The better newspapers and indeed TV news programmes here are covering it. Maybe you should look to satelite TV channels like BBC World for a fairer view. The Isralis are killing fleeing families.
Lubin
Lubin
509 posts

Jul 25, 2006, 17:34
And bombing Red cross convoys

Peace , Lubin
mercian
mercian
302 posts

Jul 26, 2006, 05:37
And U.N. Observers
Lupus
Lupus
641 posts

Jul 26, 2006, 06:39
If Un should retaliate according to the Israeli formula, it would mean bombing half of Israel back to the stone age.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 26, 2006, 18:56
Seems there's even criticism coming from Israel itself(!)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,,1830632,00.html?gusrc=rss
espsummer
340 posts

Aug 05, 2006, 20:26
who are the terrorists here again?
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Aug 05, 2006, 21:57
What would almost make me laugh, if it weren't so seriously f-cked, is the number of right-wing Americans that pretend to love Israel- Only because they hate Muslims more.
CianMcLiam
CianMcLiam
1067 posts

Aug 05, 2006, 23:19
handofdave wrote:
What would almost make me laugh, if it weren't so seriously f-cked, is the number of right-wing Americans that pretend to love Israel- Only because they hate Muslims more.

Whats even funnier is the fundementalist christians cheering for the triumph of Israel when they know in the depths of their Kentuky-Fried-Chicken hearts that the jews will 'burn in hell' for snubbing Jesus as their personal saviour anyway...
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Aug 06, 2006, 15:19
You know about the whole 'Left Behind' series and it's legions of fanatical fans, I trust. Many of them actually believe that it's a script for what the future holds.
Israel and the Jews are just a plot device leading to the return of Jesus for these whacked cretins. Their concept of Jesus the destroyer is pretty chilling stuff.
Not an Xtian myself but I've always thought the concept of Christ the compassionate was an OK diety.
But fundies and Bush-style evangelicals place far more emphasis on the POWER side of things... In standing with the old Testament 'Might Makes Right' view that the biggest God on the block 'wins'- It's a religious mafia.
U-Know! Forum Index