Afghan prisoners

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
IronMan
IronMan
601 posts

Re: Bad boys
Jan 22, 2002, 12:09
Your original point was that soldiers don't take pleasure in the torture and belittlement of other people, wasn't it? I was pointing out that some, maybe even a lot, must do! That's all.
I don't think many people joined the army because they wanted to design record sleeves! :)
Sorry to be facetious, I do get your point, a lot of people I know who went into the army had pretty fair enough reasons, even if I could NEVER understand anyone wanting to do that for a living!
Like you say in your post below I suppose, thousands of people, thousands of personalities. The important point is whether things are being done humanely!
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: Afghan prisoners
Jan 22, 2002, 12:41
I don't often make my view in these sort of matters cus it saddens me so MuCh! However I feel that they are lucky that they haven't been put to death!

If these ppl had had there way and taken over the Western world we wouldn't be chatting so freely on this web site! Infact you (CAROLiNE)would probably have ended up being forced to cover yourself up because of your gender and made to swallow the KoraN DAILy! They ToOk the western world on and lost simple as! Islamic fashism is wrong.....so Fuck um I say !
They deserve what they get!
lets not ferget what these fashists try to do E'h!
TheY gave their human rights away on the 11th. of SEP.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: beards
Jan 22, 2002, 12:49
y SHOULD THEY BE SHOWN RESPECT?
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Jan 22, 2002, 12:50
WHAT RESPECT HAVE THEY SHOWN u?
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Jan 22, 2002, 12:58
as a woman you would be treated like slave be these bearded pricks!
Think about it!
I have little respect fer monotheisM AND ITS narrow corridOoRS OF HISTORIC BRAIN WASHING! FUCKEN religion pAH!
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Jan 22, 2002, 13:16
There are several issues here.

1) in the states the FBI do consider censoring websites with content like this on. The only reasons it isn't are because a) it's British & b) it's not really that popular.

2) The *war* ain't over yet so the *Taliban/Al-Qu'eda* have not taken on the west and lost YET.

3) The poor fuckers being treated like shit in Cuba are there for a reason ... to be made an example of. I imagine that specific orders were issued not to just shoot 'em all on sight, but to bring a few home to deal with.

4) Like someone said .. the US/UK/others have probably now killed as many innocents as died in the Twin Towers.

So, who lives in such an oppresive regime? David it's over to you?
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Jan 22, 2002, 13:21
Perhaps Sethman would be the best to comment on this because he lost a VERY close friend.

Personally, people working for my company died and at least one person I knew quite well died on Sept 11th.

Yes these HUMAN BEINGS deserve humane treatment. If you want a reason for this, that you can perhaps stomach, try for no other reason than to show them you are better and more civilised than them, but treating them humanely just to make a point is as bad as treating them badly to make a point.

You should treat them humanely because it's the right thing to do.
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Re: Watch that Pariah, it'll be you next
Jan 22, 2002, 13:26
Remember what these people did (????)

Oh yeah .. I forgot .. most of them simply defended their homes and their country and that is a crime if it's the US that's attacking you.
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Jan 22, 2002, 13:32
OK the army is made of thousands of personalities and people, but those thousands of personalities have to be locked up in a war and the thousands of people become one ... the Commander In Chief ... the bloke that makes all the decisions that the poor fuckers on the front have to carry out.

So the personality of the army is a dubious bastard son of Rumsfeld & Bush .. I rest my case.
Annexus Quam
926 posts

the magnificent seven
Jan 22, 2002, 13:33
'if any other country did that to a US soldier, they'd go mental'

precisely what bin laden and his ilk were expecting. from now on, when they capture a US journalist or shoulder, they will say, 'hey we keep you in inhumane conditions as you did to our brethren', instill hatred, propagate it, show the images to the arab world and convince them that the US is evil, just like we have been convinced through the years that Islam=fascism, and the cycle goes on and on and on because WE are not THEM and THEY are not US. Because we are something and they are something else. Regardless of names and lables, both the US and the Talibans'd be terrorist organisations for an alien from outer space with a little intelligence. Only a little is what's needed to see the problem globally, but it is what the US government are lacking.

A new war? A new victory would only be viable via neutralising bullies and other fanatics in muslim opinion instead of the tit-for-tat 'we are americans and we'll answer as such' utterly childish pile of backward-thinking shite still ruling that (possibly-decadent due to this) country.
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index