Jun 02, 2006, 14:56
Oops! Meant the Portal! Sorry!

J
common era
865 posts

Re: 9-11 self inflicted?
Jun 12, 2006, 18:15
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Occam's razor (above) states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory.

Which theory is more likely? The US government (or the secret illuminati) planned and executed the whole thing, or a bunch of fundamentalists hijacked planes and flew them into American landmarks?

Keep it real people.
dee
1955 posts

Jun 19, 2006, 11:23
Who knows what really happened? As far as im concerned, the American government have committed so many atrocities over the years and got away with them.....and they ARE STILL GETTING AWAY WITH IT...LOOK WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO IRAQ!!!!!!!! I reckon those wankers are capable of anything and will stop at nothing to get what they want, greedy bastards that they are...so im keeping an open mind t, and i wouldnt be suprised at anything that the right wingers get up to, even killing their own......
embryonomore
embryonomore
853 posts

Jun 22, 2006, 11:44
My personal view on this is no opinion until everything is out in the open. However I find the urging of people to not consider the full possibilities to be somewhat unhealthy. You know, paint them with the moron stick for even considering such a concept. Thats not objective.

I noticed the video of the Pentagon strike was released a few weeks back to "Put to bed all the conspiracy theories". However, the video footage was the same as the stills which showed nothing concrete. The Pentagon has every inch under CCTV. I'll wait till I see those tapes before deciding what I think happened.

As for having a blind trust that the power in the US would never do such a thing, I don't have that I'm afraid. Just look at all the smaller incidents as a larger canvass.

Historically, bad guys exist you know. Sometimes they fool people into thinking they are not the bad guys through an elaborate praganda matrix.

Whether it be the rise of Fascism or Operation Northwoods, history proves that you cannot trust those in power to act honorably and in your best intentions. You have to keep an eye on them and act upon your suspicions against them.

Operation Northwoods and the whole Bay of Pigs shenanigans feasibly has far more to do with 911 than any of us could ever know and as such we should never offer a blanket inconsideration to these possibilities based solely on our maintained perception of the political agendas of "Good" and "Bad".

So as the sensible little subject I am, I refuse to reach a conclusion and perhaps against government recommendations, I refuse to tell anyone they should not be questioning the horrific event on such a level.
dee
1955 posts

Jun 23, 2006, 12:13
Well said mate!!!
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Jul 30, 2006, 05:35
I have thought about it a lot, and decided that it's just too vast a conspiracy to have been pulled off without someone blowing the whistle.... a LOT doesn't add up, indeed.

HOWEVER, It is OBVIOUS that the Bush administration saw that it was coming and decided not to intervene...knowing it would be the 'Pearl Harbor' they needed in order to get the power they wanted. So in essence they aided and abetted it thru intentional negligence. This is guilt enough to send the whole bunch to prison.

As the Federal US government is in the hands of the Republicans, tho- it won't happen anytime soon.
PoorButLoyal
PoorButLoyal
28 posts

Edited Jul 30, 2006, 14:15
Jul 30, 2006, 14:08
Almost 50% of NewYorkers believe that the government either colluded in this or had prior knowledge.
I certainly think that there are elements of the US government capable of it, if not Bush himself, Pearle, Wolfowitz, Feith, Fleischer, Cheney and the rest of the 'crazies' (Colin Powell's phrase for the neocons.)
The unbelievability of such a plot is a very strong asset. Don't tell me these 'public servants' give a toss about the lives of mere serfs like you & me.

It makes me wonder why they were so keen to steal the election in 2000 (Something else they blatantly did in full view of the public) maybe they had a timetable to keep to?

'What a great thing for leaders that men do not think'
Adolf Hitler
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Jul 30, 2006, 16:21
Well, I never discount the possible. It certainly stands that, yeah, the Neocons are evil enough to do such a thing. But you would need the duplicitous loyalty of many, many people to carry off such a large, insidious plot like that.
Who knows? Brainwashing techniques may have been employed to insure silence among the many conspirators, etc.

What IS CLEARLY TRUE is that the intelligence community knew something big was brewing with airplanes and buildings. Unless that infamous PDB that Bush knew about was also a fabrication, another puzzle piece in a deception.

What could have prevented 9/11? Something as simple as bulletproof, secure flight cabin doors on the planes. That's the real tragedy of all this, is that the airlines were too stingy to install them and the government was too unimaginative and dense to demand them.
dee
1955 posts

Jul 31, 2006, 12:21
[quote="handofdave"]I have thought about it a lot, and decided that it's just too vast a conspiracy to have been pulled off without someone blowing the whistle.... a LOT doesn't add up, indeed.

I think a lot DOES add up, I reckon they did it.....
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Jul 31, 2006, 14:31
I have my days when I think they did it too, believe me. But like I said, to pull off such a huge and incredibly evil plot and not have ONE person break down and spill the beans about it?

As I said before, I DO believe, without any doubt in my mind, that the Bushies KNEW the attack was coming and decided to let it happen. This is an indictment enough and doesn't require going down a rabbit hole. Of course, it's POSSIBLE that the more elaborate conspiracy theories are right, or partially right.

Not to say that they aren't capable of pulling off some sh-t... I also have no doubt in my mind that they stole the last two elections via crooked election officials in key states, and using those infamous Diebold machines.
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index