9-11 self inflicted?

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tucker lyons
tucker lyons
93 posts

Re: Garbage
May 02, 2006, 14:43
then for god sake dont use wikipedia...its banned by our lecturers here.

i went to research Rupert Murdoch and some clown had edited the whole page and just left a photo of Rupe with the legend 'Batty Boy' written under the photo

tucker
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

pentagon crash video to be released
May 16, 2006, 17:07
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4987716.stm
tucker lyons
tucker lyons
93 posts

Re: pentagon crash video to be released
May 16, 2006, 17:46
Oh happy days!

what fun we gonna have dissecting this and finding the special effects and shit

Big fun!

tucker
tucker lyons
tucker lyons
93 posts

Re: 9-11 self inflicted?
May 17, 2006, 13:38
i watched and i still cant see a plane...its still only 4 or 5 jumpy frames. i will admit that it hits the ground and 'bounces' into the building but it still does not look like a plane!!!!!

they can pick up radio signals from space. they can give us almost perfect ariel shots of iraqi insurgents been wiped off the planet from a gun-plane. they can send us brilliant pictures from saturn and the surface of the planet mars but why oh why can they not give us clean clear moving images on cctv?

i mean, cctv is primarily meant to aid and assist in combatting crime...shur if thats the quality the fuckin pentagon produces or the only camera they have securing the most important defensive building in the world is a car park camera...god help us when faced with a mugger or a rapist.

tsk tsk tsk

tucker
dee
1955 posts

Re: 9-11 self inflicted?
May 19, 2006, 11:41
I agree....i saw that footage ages ago on a 'Conspiracy' theory dvd and you cant see the plane!!! Do they think we are fuckin stupid or what!!
tucker lyons
tucker lyons
93 posts

Re: Garbage
May 26, 2006, 14:29
no it wasnt

but when it crashed and burned on take off (and remember take off speed is a thrusting speed!!!!!) there was debris EVERYWHERE!!!!! and loads of bodies to be recovered....

Doc Holiday will remove that bullet from your foot for the price of a poker stake...

he's just down the street there past the Gingham Store

tucker

on a side note....Cheri Fuckin Blair....what is that woman? is she evil or just fuckin stupid? AUTOGRAPHING the hutton report! a report investigating the apparent suicide of a man who took his life as a result of Blairs witch hunt....

and which reminds me....the day he was found dead didnt she sing When I'm 64 in south korea for some students AFTER she heard the man was dead?

did she really hate Dr Kelly that much?
Jim Tones
Jim Tones
5142 posts

Edited May 29, 2006, 12:09
You BASTARDS !!!
May 29, 2006, 12:07
Where's my fuckin' Chicory Tip Box Set ??!

I've been waiting months and...

......oh...er sorry chaps, wrong site and forum....damn those chips
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Re: You BASTARDS !!!
Jun 01, 2006, 11:35
Haha!

Da na na-nanana!

x
jshell
333 posts

Cropredy!!!!!!!!
Jun 02, 2006, 09:59
Actually I'm starting to enjoy his postings on TMA. I haven't registered, and don't intend to as the temptation to post will be overwhelming! But, some of the stuff that guy comes out with beggars belief! Dragons, dowsing, energy flow-lines, levitation/gravity control - 'kin wow! However, and most telling has been a couple of posts mentioning LSD - didn't see that one coming! Maybe the issues are linked, who really knows. Maybe I'm just a cynical twat who enjoys reading about the f@ckwits who try to go for this:

http://forums.randi.org/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Cropredy, not to mention the dowsers, crystal-obsessives, mind control stone movers could make $1MM - strange that no-one has ever actually taken the final challenge.....

J - who's sitting watching US Naval ships sail into Lagos, and is seriously thinking of getting not only his coat, but laptop, suitcase and a car/guard to the airport too....
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Re: Cropredy!!!!!!!!
Jun 02, 2006, 11:58
If you can post here, you are registered for TMA.
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index