9-11 self inflicted?

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
jshell
333 posts

Re: And another thing..
Apr 02, 2006, 19:31
Cheers MC!

Look, there was probably some dodgy dealings in the background, there always seems to be a hidden agenda with our US cousins, but to self-inflict a disaster against your own countrymen on this scale just stretches the boundaries of believability too much.

I've said before, and I'll say again though: Look up 'Just War' in the Encyclopedia and I feel there should be a picture of Afghanistan there!

There is an incredible irony attached to 11/9 though in that many Irish descendant NY Firemen would donate cash to NORAID and therefore fund terrorism in this country. The irony that they were killed by domestic terrorism in their own country has escaped many casual observers.
jshell
333 posts

Re: Garbage
Apr 02, 2006, 20:02
OK, I'll turn it round, why? Why bother punching a hole in a back wall when you've just ran a whole 757, crew and passengers into a building? Doesn't make sense. Only people scratching for some conspiracy theory are going to be looking so critically for any shred of doubt surrounding which pillar received most damage. Oh, and the shaope of the hole is too round - FFS. Drop a ball into one of those old bagatelle machines with the random pins - it doesn't go in a straight line. The same would apply to debris, fuel and a blast wave making it's way through that maze of pillars.

When I studied 'Ex' rated electrical equipment and small enclosures, it was demonstrated practically that a box filled with hydrocarbon gas having various restrictions could actually support more than one explosion at a time. The primary explosion would compress the gas behind the retrictions and a secondary explosion could shoot off in a different direction to that expected. It may be a similar process or some variant.

I will say that if I get only a URL as a reply, I won't be responding. :-)
Lawrence
9547 posts

Apr 02, 2006, 21:24
Yeah, I've heard alot of the whole "we weren't on the moon" jive as well, mostly coming from idiots like the Flat Earth Society who still think there's a serpent in the Atlantic. Never mind that the Greeks already discovered the Earth was round before Colombus...
Lawrence
9547 posts

Apr 02, 2006, 21:30
Oooo! Getting hotter and less politically correct there...
Lawrence
9547 posts

Apr 02, 2006, 21:31
And the big irony is Bush had huge support from firemen's unions last presidental election...
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Apr 02, 2006, 23:55
Nice site. Hates Mexicans and women. Nice links too.

Did we always have people posting shit like this and the lovely Holocaust denial site from a few weeks ago? For fuck's sake.

x
Lawrence
9547 posts

Apr 03, 2006, 00:14
Well I did find this at the same site, funny enough...

http://www.thefrown.com/frowners/becomerepublican.swf
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Apr 03, 2006, 00:54
Fair enough, but there's also a link to this arsehole

www.savethemales.ca

x
Lawrence
9547 posts

Apr 03, 2006, 00:58
Yeah, much of the site's pretty vile. I'd definitely agree w/ ya...
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Re: 9-11 self inflicted?
Apr 03, 2006, 20:54
Funny thing. I'm just finishing the People Funny Boy bio on Lee Perry. Turned out that Peter Tosh was killed on a 9/11 a few years earlier. Coincidence?
Stevo
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index