U-Know! Forum »
Yo! Kampf (please read this)

9 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Wella Balsam
34 posts

Re: Living in a pipe dream?
Oct 30, 2001, 14:47
'under Dubya's own definition, we should be bombing the United States as they are training terrorists as we speak...'

quite, señor proser'
hey, does anyone really believe there's no more than 'hunt the terrorists' in the minds of bush and co?

as far as I know, american influence in central asia (the world's biggest future oil reserves) would be quite welcome, it is indeed quite tempting...not that I'm suggesting that Dumbya's anything to do with oil at all...

all those new ex-soviet republics are in dire need of hard cash and great glorious oil industries so why not give it to them?

Since I visited Azerbaijan in 1991 the derelict oil soviet companies there have been or are being replaced by state-of-the-art new american technology; let's remember that country belongs to the central asian strategic area between Europe and China, as well as soaking in oil, as well as literally on top of Irak, as well as Russia nodding in agreement due to its totally demolished communist obsolete technology, etc etc

to say this is part of a conspiracy theory is like saying God-bless-america Bush has never ever thought of this idea before, come on, then, if I or you was an american president I'd be very very very interested...or else he is a cherub who regularly drinks mead from the white house's tropical garden...

U-Know! Forum Index