U-Know! Forum »
Dentistry - I ain't joking!

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
caergog
393 posts

Re: Dentistry - I ain't joking!
Oct 17, 2001, 21:41
you are lucky you got a denist no one round here is taking on NHS patients anymore and my teeth are crumbling. I can't afford to go private either. What anoys me is for the first time ever i am allowed free treatment due to low income but i can't get it.
sorry i haven't answered your question it was my teeth (whats left of them) talking!
caroline
spirit
182 posts

Oct 18, 2001, 10:16
well you could probably have guessed this web address www.naturalcollection.com - certified organic toothpaste seems to contain glycerine so almost certainly no use. But have natural rubber toothbrushes which don't require toothpaste apparently - may be worth a look.
AgentOrange
AgentOrange
221 posts

Oct 24, 2001, 09:19
Wow, thanks for all comments. At the mnoment I use kingfisher toothpaste, as much cos I can get it in non-ukky-sweet-mint flavour as anything.

I am concerned about animal testing and animal products in my dental care products, but as my motivation is the environment, I am more concerned that floss just mean nylon in the bin every night. And anyone know of a savoury gum, save me fromt he aspartame?

Morfe - I can give you some info on jaw-pain and related headaches, if you like. Its the reason I finally went to the dentist...may have to have all that NHS orthodontic treatment undone privately. Really bloody galling!

People with kids check out: http://www.orthotropics.com/ before you consider sending them to a standard orthodontist...
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index