This topic is locked

118 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Re: mike croley: "the voice"
Oct 07, 2005, 09:15
"but surely it is to do with one's emotions being in a state of overflow. Or am I vibrating at the wrong frequency (whta frequency do we all vibrate at? I know nothing about this claim. Tell us all. The platform is here!"

You're exactly right with what you've said and it was beautifully put. You can experience this 'Kundalini' feeling from seeing a beautiful woman, a fantastic gig can come from anywhere. I'm not Mike and I don't think I'm a lizard, but do agree with his 'Kundalini Experience', the very first time I did the Yoga I was reduced to tears, not because it hurt or knackered me out but because the feeling of euphoria was just so intense. All I was doing was lying on the floor on a yoga mat breathing!! That was it!!! What Mike experienced could well be a 'Kundlaini Moment' (ha sounds like a chocolate ad) but I think he's reading the wrong books and taking advice from the wrong people, but that's is his choice.

It's a personal thing for individual people! For me it's a feeling of happiness, healthiness (don't tell my yoga teacher that I go home via the chippy!!) and has increased my mental positivity 100%, for Mike it's made him believe that he is a lizard!!!! :o)
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index